Have you experienced a life-altering disaster and aren’t sure what to do next? Every time you call 1-800-BOARDUP, you are provided your very own Victim Services Liaison. Whether you’ve experienced a house fire, pipe burst or storm damage, your personal advocate will work with you closely during the first days of your disaster and will be there for you when you need them.
We live by these values:
- We are Go-Givers, Not Just Go Getters
- We place people before profit.
- We do the right thing. ALWAYS.
- We engage meaningfully in the communities we serve.
- We give willingly, without regard to “What’s in it for me?”
- We Build Lasting Partnerships
- We achieve this through compassion, sincerity, and generosity.
- By recognizing that relationships of trust are everything.
- By honoring all commitments: say what you do, do what you say.
- By embracing the principle that “Our strength is in our unity.”
Simply knowing what resources are available, whom to contact for help and what to do first is often the hardest part for victims. Gaining a sense of control, for many, can be accomplished by becoming mentally grounded, objectively analyzing the situation, and developing a step-by-step plan for recovery. But you won’t be alone trying to do that; your Victim Services Liaison will help guide you through each small step in your recovery process.
Firefighters and insurance claim professionals from across North America trust 1-800-BOARDUP’s local offices to protect their victims. You can trust us too. 1-800-BOARDUP’s local emergency response teams are trained and experienced professionals who have been through the disaster recovery process many times. They offer practical recommendations to help you and your family put the pieces back together to recover from this disaster. They know what to do to help you—because YOU are their entire business.
Call 1-800-BOARDUP today to speak with a trained Victim Assistance Liaison and to start getting your property—and your life—back on track, one step at a time.